1. hung a clothesline between two cedar trees.
2. bathed twice in the kiddee pool with warm water
3. sprayed lots of sweetgum trees and multiflora rose with "Remedy" herbicide
4. met with the NRCS people. Don't think I'll sign my farm up for the WHIP program (Wildlife Habitat Incentive Program). While it is true that the federal government will assist me with expenses, I am not sure that I want the pressure of their oversight. I need to think more about this.
5. went birding with Joe Neal, Lance and Leslie Peacock, Becky Wheeler and others to learn about nesting forest birds in the area. Learned so much my head aches.
6. Still don't have my chimney or bathtub installed.
7. I think that lining the exterior door will make it look better.