Just because we are in love with our yearling horse and have to see him daily, we have not worked on any cabin construction projects. This is about to change.
Here is the list:
1. Install heating wire on exposed water pipes so they don't freeze like last winter.
2. Haul the last gable window into place.
3. Assemble the chimney for the wood stove.
4. Cut trees in overgrown pasture.
5. Plant native grasses and forbs.
6. Complete installation of whirpool tick-pickin' tub.
7. Fix pex plumbing.
8. Repair leaky spray in sink.
9. Stack firewood.
10. Haul small refrigerator to cabin.
That is one day's projects. More later.